1. Order Quantity: Order quantity must be reasonable and depending upon availability of product Small orders can be taken but will be priced accordingly. For large quantities sufficient time to be given.
2. Performa Invoice: On receipt of your order quantity or purchase order, we will issue a Performa invoice, which will be enabling you to make advance payment.
3. Specifications of Product: Specifications of product will be submitted to customer for his approval and signature.
4. Approvals: Upon receiving Performa invoice or purchase order duly signed by the customer we shall proceed to make the sample. Customer must approve the pre-production sample before starting production. Customer must approve all specifications before beginning production. Once production starts no change in style or any amendment will be acceptable. Customer can perform quality inspection during production if desired.
5. Packing: Piece will be packed in a poly bag and then pre-decided quantity will be packed in a strong carton.
6. Delivery: Decided Delivery time starts once we receive advance payment, purchase order complete in all respect and production sample approval from customer. Customers order will be shipped F.O.B. (Free on Board) or C & F basis as per agreement. All Freight, local custom duties and clearing charges will be paid by the customers. Overseas shipments can be made By Air, By Sea or By Courier as per customer's requirement.
7. Payment Terms: 50% advance and balance 50% at the time of delivery before shipment. Payment can also be made by T/T (Telegraphic Transfer) or directly deposit to our bank account.
8. Bank Details: Will be furnished upon taking order.
9. Disclaimer: A slight variation in actual products may occur at the time of production.
10. Force Majeure clause: While every effort will be made to fulfill the order requirements we shall not be responsible for reasons beyond our control such as acts of God (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disaster), war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (regardless of whether war is declared), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, nationalization, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labor dispute, strike, lockout or interruption or failure of electricity or telephone service. No party is entitled to terminate this Agreement in such circumstances.
[ Home ] [ About Us] [ Products ] [ Terms & Conditions ] [ Contact Us ]